POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) : Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 15 May 2003 13:40:25
Message: <3ec3d109@news.povray.org>
> The tympanum is now ready for your heightfield. The angles endedup
being
> only 26 deg, I hope that does not affect your work too much.

Not at all, and that's an incredible model you've created!
Sadly I've not been able to do much work on my part lately, been a busy
week in RL(TM). What I've done is created some objects (helmet, sword,
some cloth) in Wings3D and added them to the figures in Poser, in
addition to repose the things. I've also done what Gena suggested and
included all the figures in the scene, thus only produsing one
height_field. I think I'm also going to do some manual editing to the
image to increase the details in some places.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hf_final.jpg' (11 KB)

Preview of image 'hf_final.jpg'