POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Titaniumism#1 : Re: Titaniumism#1 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:33:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Titaniumism#1
From: St
Date: 12 May 2003 17:57:02
Message: <3ec018ae@news.povray.org>
"Eleven" <pov### [at] xithnet> wrote in message
news:3EC### [at] xithnet...
> Apache wrote:
> > Ouch!
>
> I'll agree. This picture makes it clear that titaniumism is no
laughing
> matter. The lives it hurts are real.

   Mr. Eleven.

  Will you have it that you know nothing of 'Titanium'? Do you know
that if you file Titanium with a nice big file and then set a lighter
(or propane torch) onto the filings, you will see November 5th all
over again?

   Dangerous.

> When will we end this silly discrimination on the basis of alloy?
>
> *weep*

   In this case, it depends on what you mean by "alloy".

    ~Steve~