POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Titaniumism#1 : Re: Titaniumism#1 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:35:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Titaniumism#1
From: St
Date: 12 May 2003 17:38:45
Message: <3ec01465$1@news.povray.org>
"Apache" <apa### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> Unless you did those moire patterns on purpose, I'd use focal blur
to get
> rid of 'em.

    You don't like that Moire effect? Yes, it was on purpose...

   This image is the smallest of...well, a few. I wanted to upload
this kind of image because I thought it may make a good poster on
Zazzle. Thoughts?

>  And maybe you can use micronormals on the object?

  Orange peel effect?

> It looks alien
> to me and reminds me of some kind of *L-system object*!

    Well, looking alien is good, that's what I wanted.

    *L-system object*.  Could you please type in English Mr. Apache?!!
;)

    ~Steve~