POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Watch WIP : Re: Watch WIP Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watch WIP
From: JWV
Date: 12 May 2003 03:01:44
Message: <3ebf46d8@news.povray.org>
> it looks good. does your watchreally have a bright red pointer like that?

thanks, and yes it does have such a bright red pointer (altough it is
smaller in reality).

> some glass highlights and metal reflections would be really good.
I know, the colors of the small clock are not perfect as well, they should
be a sort of darkgray with a touch of darkblue, and a very weird sort of
reflection.

Things that will be addded:
- glass frontplate
- numbers for hour indicator
- casing with buttuns to start and stop chronograph
- bracelet (?)
- maybe an arm
-...?

JWV