POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) : Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k)
From: Jim Charter
Date: 8 May 2003 19:22:21
Message: <3ebae6ad@news.povray.org>
And if, like me, you happen to be using a mesh2 object that you converted
using 3dwin, you must remember to remove the uv_mapping keyword from the
object declaration. ;)

Gena, I know I read somewhere that you published a somehow faster
version of Tomtree or something to that effect.  But I can no longer
find where you referred to it or where it is.  Could you remind me where
you put it?

Thanks, Jim

PS. your -z gradient pigment thingy has given me an idea for the next
IRTC round.