POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Turbulous Problems... (WIP, 362kb MPG1) : Re: Turbulous Problems... (WIP, 362kb MPG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 07:37:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Turbulous Problems... (WIP, 362kb MPG1)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 8 May 2003 19:14:06
Message: <3ebae4be$1@news.povray.org>
It is a stable behaviour, but an unexpected side-effect
in tight corners. I've tried to get rid of this, but didn't want
to implement a parsing-intensive check for the
checker-pattern. Might do that as an addition to clean
the buffer, with options to modify the buffer on the
go. I did find a solution which will at least eliminate
this problem in VERY tight corners, using a higher
dampening. The effect only gets introduced in
corners anyways, and seems to get erased with a
wave. Shouldn't appear to often, I think.

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde