POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) : Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 8 May 2003 15:06:27
Message: <3ebaaab3@news.povray.org>
> Darren Hewson wrote:
> > Found a nice close up...
So that's what it looks like! :) Thanks a bunch!

> My newsreader broke the first link between "top." and "half.jpg" but
> strangely enough, I got the image anyway, just in even higher
> resolution. The same works for the other image: drop the "half." and
you
> get the image in double res.
Ain't you a tricky one ;) Tak!

If the final resolution are to be 6000x8000 the triangle will then be
about 1050pixels wide, or? I just need a feeling of how detailed it has
to be.

I've attatched my first test render, and looking at the new reference
pictures I think I can get away with it if I do some helmets in Wings.
And perhaps a sword, and some nice outfits and armor and.. :) Hmm.. The
casual Poser 3 man might look better because he has a t-shirt on.. This
is fun! *running away playing more*

-Peter

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: