POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chess set from a lurker : Re: Chess set from a lurker Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chess set from a lurker
From: Bri Wood
Date: 7 May 2003 16:19:40
Message: <3eb96a5c$1@news.povray.org>
Aaron Gillies wrote:
> Neat!
>
> I really like the concept.  I'm not sure that the materials
> for the chess pieces are all they could be.  But, I have a
> really hard time doing effective glass textures, so I can't
> exactly volunteer how to improve it.
>
> Lurker, eh?  You should post more stuff.
>
> Aaron

I'm really bad at textures, its not something I've looked into much, I
normally use the defaults.
Theres a couple of my pictures on here from a few years back.
I'll try to post more, its just sometimes I look at my stuff and think
its rubbish compared to some of the things posted on here and those are
just the test renders :)

Bri Wood