POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flute (153 Kb) : Re: Flute (153 Kb) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:52:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flute (153 Kb)
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 7 May 2003 15:53:05
Message: <3eb96421@news.povray.org>
Unfortunately, I followed some bad advice about changing the image and it is
no longer what it used to be.  However, the textures are really not anything
extraordinary.

The plane was something like this:

texture { pigment { color rgb <0, .25, .125> } normal { bozo } finish {
reflection .125 } }

The gyroscopes were something like this:

texture { pigment { color rgb <.25, .125, 0> } finish { reflection { .25,
.75 } metallic } }

The detailing on the flute using the same texture, with a bump_map to give
it a dinged-up
surface.

Aaron