POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flyblue (Recently finished) : Re: Flyblue (Recently finished) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flyblue (Recently finished)
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 7 May 2003 15:25:42
Message: <3eb95db6@news.povray.org>
> But I'm more to the happy side these days, mostly.

*grins* Well, that's the trick to it, eh? ;-)

I'm happier too these days - mostly. Of course, I'd be happier still if I
could figure out how to create truely original images in POV-Ray...

"You can't teach brilliance"
Andrew.

(PS. I'm also a pathetically un-original musician too. And an uninspiring
writer... in fact, it seems I can't do anything original! Still, why worry?)

(PPS. OK, that's enough of my mental state for now ;-)

(PPPS. Sheesh, I'm gonna start an entire sub-thread at this rate... lmao)