POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio v.14 : Re: Capriccio v.14 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:44:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio v.14
From: Hughes, B
Date: 7 May 2003 09:39:03
Message: <3eb90c77@news.povray.org>
Did everyone finally agree to a certain scene setup concerning the lighting
(sunlight, radiosity, atmospheric effects)?

I just now fixed up the front of the cathedral a bit and rendered with
somewhat of a change to lighting and fog. Not that the entrance.inc file is
very much different but I'll post that in reply to the latest version zip
file (15, I think) at p.b.s-f. because it does have some needed changes
done. I haven't made any progress besides.

The current files are looking beautiful, the houses and steps and people and
boats.

Bob Hughes