POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lamborghini Diablo SV WIP : Re: Lamborghini Diablo SV WIP Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:46:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lamborghini Diablo SV WIP
From: Andreas Kreisig
Date: 6 May 2003 11:15:27
Message: <3eb7d18e@news.povray.org>
Tek wrote:

> Wow, nice work! That's one of my all time favourite cars, in fact it's my
> 3rd favourite after the murcialago and the countach!

My favourite is the Diablo, then the Murcialago. The Countach is nice, too
but the design is rather old. But for 1974 (when the Coutach first
appeared) it was a revolutionary design though.

> It's looking v good, but it will look even better when it's painted. Are
> you going to share the mesh with us when it's finished? :)

This is practically impossible. I use Blender for modelling and when I
export it to POV the files grows up to 60 MByte without the interior and
without environment. The reason is that I use SDS Level 2 to get smoothed
surfaces. So when it is finished I expext ~ 100 MByte of Data - without
textures.

Greetings,
Andreas

--