POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flyblue (Recently finished) : Re: Flyblue (Recently finished) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:15:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flyblue (Recently finished)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 5 May 2003 19:12:26
Message: <3eb6efda@news.povray.org>
Hmm, thanks. Yeah, some images convey that
I had some rough times, but nothing others don't
have (to a certain extent at least). I don't know
who it was, but someone once mentioned to me on
the newsgroups that he liked my images, because
he thought that him and I were stuck in the
same situation, and at some point, that I had
moved on, and left some sad parts behind. At least
that's what I'm remembering of our conversation.

But I'm more to the happy side these days, mostly.

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde