POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flyblue (Recently finished) : Re: Flyblue (Recently finished) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flyblue (Recently finished)
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 5 May 2003 16:35:12
Message: <3eb6cb00$1@news.povray.org>
> Yeah, you're right. I had fumbled a little with
> placing a sphere to get rid of the ears' shadow,
> but that didn't look too well (yes, I've used
> no_image on the sphere, just wanted the shadow).
> So I left it.

Don't you just hate it when that happens? You know why the computer has done
it, but dammed if you can figure out what to do about it... :-)

Happily it is only a small glitch, nothing major. Anyway, happy POVing...
(or maybe it's not-so-happy POVing from the looks of some of the images in
the V1 gallery on your website - which, by the way, I checked out earlier
today for the first time. Some neat stuff...)

Andrew.