POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post : Re: doh! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:46:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: doh!
From: JWV
Date: 3 May 2003 13:17:29
Message: <3eb3f9a9@news.povray.org>
>Also the blue lines on the box are pretty neat.
Thanks, i did it with my own macro. for more info see the 'sort of
superelipsoid' post.

>Jwl.. Well, I can't tell your gender but I wonder why almost everyone in
> these technical corners, are men.. It tells something, but I'm not sure
> what.. I notice this when there are new posters, in particular.

I am a man as well, and the only name that makes me think of a women/girl is
Gena. (sorry when i'm wrong :-)). I don't know why there are more men in
these newsgroups, but men have always dominated science/computer realated
communities.

JWV