POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : new system (divx 19k) : Re: new system (divx 19k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 07:33:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new system (divx 19k)
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 3 May 2003 12:20:36
Message: <3eb3ec54$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Kitsune,

> The only macro I have seen for mesh interpolation
> is only good for mesh... not mesh2.

I wrote my own the other day for mesh2. You can have it, but is it supposed
to do anything else than ... well, linear interpolate between two sets of
vertices? Anyway, it's not hard to change the line into a curve. But my code
works very simply. It assumes there are the same amount of vertices for both
keyframes, and the faces are connected in the same way. But I think this
will usually be the case?

Regards,
Hugo