POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flyblue (Recently finished) : Re: Flyblue (Recently finished) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flyblue (Recently finished)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 3 May 2003 05:03:45
Message: <3eb385f1$1@news.povray.org>
Hm, thanks for mentioning Zazzle. Never
thought of that, though I do want to begin
with using that at some point...

Anyways, "modelling intensive"?! You're making
fun of me! :-)

Nah, you're right. Well, they'll be coming up when
I don't have images in mind which require intensive
modelling. I'm not making "v1.0 Style" on purpose... ;-)

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0