POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : detail of support : Re: detail of support Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:45:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: detail of support
From: Tek
Date: 2 May 2003 23:49:56
Message: <3eb33c64$1@news.povray.org>
"Apache" <apa### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> > to answer a question from Tek
> And what would his question be?

"Is it at all structurally sound, or is it just a while loop of pure fantasy?"
(asked in response to his earlier posting).

What I was really wondering was if he'd lined up all the repetitions properly so
they met up neatly with each other, despite following a rather complicated
curve, but I can see from this close-up that they do!

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com