POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : detail of support : Re: detail of support Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:50:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: detail of support
From: Shay
Date: 2 May 2003 15:43:34
Message: <3eb2ca66$1@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message

| Wow, how did you get smooth edges on everything?

I just put triangles in a curve. I also used different types types of
normal calcululations in different types of situations. This gave me
cleaner looking curves than I might have gotten using only the averaging
method.

| I'm very impressed that each recursion seems to line
| up with the last, even though they keep getting gradually
| bigger towards the bottom. That must be pretty hard to do.

SEEMS TO?!??! .....Just kidding. Yes, the recursions are skewed,
twisted, and scaled to fit the curve.

 -Shay