POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : detail of support : detail of support Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:44:01 EDT (-0400)
  detail of support
From: Shay
Date: 2 May 2003 14:09:09
Message: <3eb2b445@news.povray.org>
I promise. I'm not going to reuse the same model in a thousand posts,
but I rendered this pic to answer a question from Tek, and thought it
was interesting enough to post as an example of how the rap against
hand-coding ( too many hard edges, no uv mapping ) isn't necessarily
true. Of course, the uv mapping can't be seen here because there are no
maps applied. There are, however, four types of edges here, not just
smooth and flat.

So, Tek, what do you think? Structurally sound?

 -Shay

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'support_detail.jpg' (21 KB)