POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : rules violations in 'architecture' round : Re: rules violations in 'architecture' round Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:39:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rules violations in 'architecture' round
From: Tek
Date: 1 May 2003 18:49:34
Message: <3eb1a47e$1@news.povray.org>
"Slime" <slm### [at] slimelandcom> wrote in message news:3eb1988d$1@news.povray.org...
> I'm unsure, but it's possible this means that they drew the people/foliage
> in photoshop and then inserted them in the image as 2D image maps, which I
> believe is legal. I'm not sure what "finishing touches" means, though.

I was thinking that, but if you look at the trees in the middle of the building,
you'll see they cast no shadow. This suggests they were added afterwards. Though
if that's the case with all the trees he's done a lot of work in photoshop to
fake those reflections!

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com