POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : rules violations in 'architecture' round : Re: rules violations in 'architecture' round Server Time
26 Jun 2024 14:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rules violations in 'architecture' round
From: Tek
Date: 1 May 2003 17:23:39
Message: <3eb1905b@news.povray.org>
Yeah I checked that before resizing one of my entries a while ago, and no-one
complained. Okay you can argue that resizing it is post-processing, but there
are some 3D rendering systems that acheive anti-aliasing by simply rendering to
a larger image then resizing it down.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com