POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Inspired by IMBJR [XviD 437kB] : Re: Inspired by IMBJR [now MPEG 593kB] Server Time
19 Jul 2024 07:24:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspired by IMBJR [now MPEG 593kB]
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 1 May 2003 13:42:13
Message: <3eb15c75@news.povray.org>
It works fine here. You probably don't have the xvid codec. Try ffdshow,
or visit www.xvid.org

Why xvid?
Tom Galvin: "Real sith use xvid" ;)

It's strange, I just reinstalled DivX 5.0.5 (free version) and now the
DivX files are about twice as big as they used to be, and more than
twice the size of xvid.. Didn't you have the same problem Greg, did you
solve it?

I have attatched an mpeg file for the non-xvid audience.

-Peter

> i can't see the animation :-(. Usualy i can view all animations posted
here,
> so maybe something went wrong during the creation?
>
> JWV
> > Just did a simple animation inspired by "Wait here" by IMBJR in
p.b.i
> > Looping playback encouraged.
> >
> > -Peter

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'peter-imbjr_inspiration3.mpg' (594 KB)