POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Mesh-Test (438kb MPG1) : Mesh-Test (438kb MPG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 07:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Mesh-Test (438kb MPG1)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 30 Apr 2003 23:12:01
Message: <3eb09081@news.povray.org>
After my father phoned for a few hours and talked with lots of
people from our Internet Provider, they quickly agreed that
shutting the line was a no-no. But the payment issue isn't
settled yet.

Anyways, to show you guys that I've been working these last
days (aside of an assignment I had to finish and for which
I would have needed Internet, duh!), I'm posting a little nice
animation I made. It was a test-run if the "mesh-detection"
for the inside-test works properly, and it does.

I've also been feverishly working on the Help-File for the
system. I'm planning for tomorrow to create two or three
example-files and clean the code somewhat. Once those
things are done, I'll announce the availability of this little
set of macros. If I'm lucky, that'll be tomorrow, but don't
bet on it. But you may expect it in a few days at least.

Hope you're all excited and enjoy this little thing,

Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde