POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worlds Within Worlds revisited : Re: Worlds Within Worlds revisited Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:41:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worlds Within Worlds revisited
From: Rune
Date: 30 Apr 2003 02:06:59
Message: <3eaf6803$1@news.povray.org>
I think the new one is way better than the old. The new version is a
really impressive image, and the scale looks much more convincing, like
it is really ring-shaped planets, where the viewer is on the surface of
one of them. Even though the composition is the same, the scale looks
magnitudes bigger in the new than in the old, and I really like the
atmosphere, the birds, and the vast emptiness in the giant hole just in
front of the viewer. An effect the old one didn't have at all... My only
problem is that the clouds are paper-thin, and this is pretty visible,
and looks odd.

But all in all nice work!

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Oct 19)