POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glasses : Re: Glasses Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glasses
From: Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto
Date: 28 Apr 2003 20:14:30
Message: <3eadc3e6@news.povray.org>
Hi Christoph,

Actually the lighting of the bitmap was quite uniform. I manipulated the
imagemap to make it a bumpmap, highlighting only the cracks and fissures of
the stone.

But you're right, it is not flawless. Also, you can see that the tiles are
the same. Fortunately, it is not quite evident until you begin to inspect
the image more carefully.

Thanks for your comments,

Fernando.