POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glasses : Re: Glasses Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glasses
From: Harold
Date: 28 Apr 2003 20:08:10
Message: <3eadc26a$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, I am saying it should look less rounded. When rendered the glass
appears very thick, as if it becomes a little thicker near the rim, which is
not true of a real glass, actually the opposite is true. I have seen this
as an artifact when I render glasses modeled in sPatch or Hammapatch.
How did you model these?

Harold