POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [wip] Mountain-Trees [80k] : Re: [wip] Mountain-Trees [80k] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:48:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [wip] Mountain-Trees [80k]
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 27 Apr 2003 16:25:36
Message: <3eac3cc0$1@news.povray.org>
Most impressive... I really love the colour of the sky. The hill/mountain
looks lovely. The trees are great too. Only thing I would add is that
perhaps the left hand side of the image could be just slighly brighter to
show off those trees a bit more.

Either that or I've got the gamma of my monitor set wrong! (What am I on
about? My video card doesn't HAVE gamma correction, and nor does any of my
image viewing software...)

Thanks.
Andrew.