POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shiny Things (200kb) : Re: Shiny Things (200kb) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:52:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shiny Things (200kb)
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 27 Apr 2003 12:58:06
Message: <3eac0c1e$1@news.povray.org>
Andrew and Ace:

Yes, this is done with the same checkered plane thingie as before.
This time I applied a bit of turbulence to get rid of the evenness of it.
Not a slow render at all.  I think it took under three minutes.  It just
uses point lights -- no radiosity, area lights, or anything else to slow
things down.

Aaron