POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP - Hardest yet! [~100 KB] : Re: WIP - Hardest yet! [~100 KB] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:47:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP - Hardest yet! [~100 KB]
From: Florian Pesth
Date: 27 Apr 2003 11:28:52
Message: <3eabf734@news.povray.org>
Andrew Coppin wrote:

> By the way... does anyone recognise what it's supposed to be???
Hmm, I've read a book "The threeleg monsters" by John Christopher (My
translation of the german title, I don't know the original title), wehn
I was a kid (Oh I feel old with my age of 23 ;-)). I remember dark it
was about those machines under glass couples controlling whole mankind.
And there were a group of rebels trying to free everyone from those
monsters. If I remember correctly, they implamanted something in the
head of the peoples to control them.
Is it that?
BTW, nice picture, maybe you want to raise the camera view point?
Florian