POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Hologram Projector (416 kb mpg) : Re: Hologram Projector (416 kb mpg) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:31:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hologram Projector (416 kb mpg)
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 27 Apr 2003 10:48:29
Message: <3eabedbd$1@news.povray.org>
Extreme coolness...

I've been thinking about challenging the great POVers of the world to do
something like this for a while now... But I figured my challenge would just
get ignored. I was thinking more like putting a solid object into a
real-world still image (preferably including the author him/her-self ;-) and
making it look like it's actually real... (But this is still very
impressive!) Oh, yeah, and I'd try it myself, except that I don't have a
digital camera :-/

Andrew.