POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Conical Flask Geometry : Conical Flask Geometry Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:28:07 EDT (-0400)
  Conical Flask Geometry
From: Alan Walkington
Date: 23 Apr 2003 22:32:27
Message: <3ea74cbb@news.povray.org>
From povray.newusers:

The question was asked about adding a smoothly rounded base to a conical
flask.
To me, the problem seemed quite complicated.  But after I drew it out, it
simplified itself quickly.

The colored diagram was generated with povray, and the the text and lines
were added in Photoshop.

The working .pov file  is on p.b.scene-files under the same name. The
diagram changes as you change the parameters.

Alan

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'geometry.gif' (30 KB)