POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...Trojan Bunny : Re: Old Technology...Trojan Bunny Server Time
14 Jun 2024 14:54:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Technology...Trojan Bunny
From: gonzo
Date: 22 Apr 2003 23:23:45
Message: <3ea60741@news.povray.org>
Shay <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote in message
>I'm puzzled why Danny Coretti used a grass texture for
> the background. I'm not familiar enough with Brice to know if this can
> happen by accident.
>
>  -Shay

Heh heh, that's one area where a gui interface is NOT an advantage! Yes, it
can happen by accident in Bryce because it's sometimes difficult to select
objects with a mouse. You select something, edit the texture, then find out
later that when you selected it you already had something else selected and
you changed the texture on both objects! Usually only happens in scenes with
a lot of objects though.

Never happened to me in POV though!

RG