POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Hello world! : Re: Hello world! Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello world!
From: Jim Charter
Date: 22 Apr 2003 11:12:43
Message: <3ea55beb@news.povray.org>
Xilo Musimene wrote:

>   I was wondering (I haven't found it on the IRTC website) what were the
> judging criterias?

I don't think there are any documented judging criteria.  The works are
judged by the others who have entered plus a few others who are familiar
with the contest.  As you may have observed the scoring is broken into
three categories: artistic, concept, and technical which are averaged to
create an overall score for each work.  This overall score is then used
to rank the work.