POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gilles Tran's clouds : Re: Gilles Tran's clouds Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:28:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gilles Tran's clouds
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 22 Apr 2003 04:32:31
Message: <3ea4fe1f@news.povray.org>

de news: 3ea431e6@news.povray.org...
> Thanks for the great contribution Gilles! Do you have any more cool scene
> files to release? :)
Nice to see that bit of code used!

About other cool scene files that include clouds, see the thumbnails below:

Good news: it's quite fast (i.e. fast enough for normal scene work)
Bad news: I still have to work on more demo pictures before I release the
code

...but that will be soon :D

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'clouds1.jpg' (14 KB) Download 'clouds2.jpg' (9 KB)

Preview of image 'clouds1.jpg'
clouds1.jpg

Preview of image 'clouds2.jpg'
clouds2.jpg