POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Well, I'm no mathematician... : Re: Well, I'm no mathematician... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Well, I'm no mathematician...
From: Tek
Date: 21 Apr 2003 13:55:17
Message: <3ea43085@news.povray.org>
You can get the exact angles from shapes2.inc, it has a dodecahedron defined in
it.

Though it doesn't really do it in the most graceful way. I spent a long time
looking at regular polyhedra during my degree, it's really interesting how they
relate to each other. But I won't bore you folks with the details :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com