POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP - Still Life (2 images, 88k total) : WIP - Still Life (2 images, 88k total) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  WIP - Still Life (2 images, 88k total)
From: Bill Hails
Date: 21 Apr 2003 11:16:34
Message: <3ea40b4a@news.povray.org>
Study No 1 of a series of 1 so far :-)

First image is an earlier render when everything was going well.

I thought I had just a few things to sort out: add some
smoke, use an area light to get rid of the particle shadows,
use photons for the glass and fix up the max_gradient on the
isosurfaces.

As it turned out about half of what I did from then on made
things significantly worse.  Look at the second image and
you can see what I mean.

--
I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky kids!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sample.jpg' (49 KB) Download 'still-life.jpg' (41 KB)

Preview of image 'sample.jpg'
sample.jpg

Preview of image 'still-life.jpg'
still-life.jpg