POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lucky Girl! : Re: Lucky Girl! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 08:18:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lucky Girl!
From: St
Date: 20 Apr 2003 13:34:01
Message: <3ea2da09@news.povray.org>
news:3EA2CA84.748B0AEA@pacbell.net...

> "St." wrote:
>
> > Anyway, just a little doodle, the hand is by Matkovic (spatch
model),
> > and the skin is all mine!! Eek!  :oO
>
> Funky skin.

 Heh, that's an image of the skin on my hand - Ooo, I'm a funky
monkey!  ;)

> Isn't the setting hanging off of the band a little to much?

Well, it looks like it in the first image, but take a look at
this new image, a close-up (but no translation has changed). The
setting looks in place, but the actual stone is out of place and too
small for the setting!! It's amazing what you can see in PoV if you
change the settings around first. (Highly recommended if posting an
image), slaps wrist...

 I hate translation... It looked ok in the previous image...   :o/

  ~Steve~

> --
> Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message