POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC participation shrinking? : Re: IRTC participation shrinking? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 22:08:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC participation shrinking?
From: Shay
Date: 16 Apr 2003 11:22:48
Message: <3e9d7548@news.povray.org>
"Renderdog" <slo### [at] hiwaaynet> wrote in message

| Renderdog:
|  I hope you do submit it.

I will if I am able to complete it in time. There is a lot of intricate
modeling yet to do.

| Renderdog:
|  As an artist, it's great to find that others "get" your work, and the
|  IRTC often fails at that. Probably all art contests are like that,
|  though. I'd hoped that further discussion of the works might bring
some
|  of that out.

I give the judging process a lot more credit than you, but agree that
there will occasionally be some really special entry whose qualities are
recognized only after closer inspection than the flood of IRTC images
allows.

 -Shay