POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Church finally finished : Re: Church finally finished Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Church finally finished
From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 16 Apr 2003 10:22:06
Message: <3e9d670e@news.povray.org>
Ib Rasmussen wrote:

> So, with Gilles Tran's cars I have finally finished my church scene.

Without a doubt a true "Rasmussen": highly detailed with this particular
model-like look. Congratulations for another incredible scene! As
others already pointed out, the sky does not really fit into the picture,
but I assume that it looks like you want it to, because you entitled
the picture as finished.

Marvelous work!
Thomas