POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio v.9 : Re: Capriccio v.9 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:30:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio v.9
From: Will W
Date: 14 Apr 2003 12:46:09
Message: <3e9ae5d1@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] povrayorg...

> You're right, what I wrote is rather inaccurate, yet from your awnser I
> understand that you understood exactly what I meant.

Uh, well... *now* I know that you know what I was talking about is so, yet
when I wrote that last message I wasn't sure that was the case.

But there are several people who have voiced an opinion about where to set
the assumed_gamma for a joint project. Including some who may be thinking
that the default value in one system-specific POV-Ray implementation is the
POV-Ray default used in all implementations on every platform.

So do you think they know what we know?
I would hope so.
But I feel I have cause to wonder about it.

--
Will Woodhull
Thornhenge, SW Oregon, USA