POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gas giant : Gas giant Server Time
13 Aug 2024 08:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Gas giant
From: Tek
Date: 13 Apr 2003 16:08:38
Message: <3e99c3c6@news.povray.org>
Well, 2 days 'til the animation deadline and I'm still rendering! I just
modified my planet code to do a gas giant, for the background of one of my
scenes.

It looked nice so I rendered one frame at hi-res, and here it is. I'm trying to
keep things simple so that my animation doesn't take too long to render, which
is why this image took just 31 seconds to render!

Comments and criticisms are appreciated. :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message