POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Orrery 2nd take : Re: Orrery 2nd take Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:33:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Orrery 2nd take
From: Bill Hails
Date: 13 Apr 2003 09:48:13
Message: <3e996a9c@news.povray.org>
Ib Rasmussen wrote:

> Bill Hails wrote:
>
>> Hopefully it's better, not sure it's finished :-)
>

> It's a beautiful images, but don't you have the zodiac signs going the
> wrong way round? In horoscope charts they always goes counterclockwise,
> but, of course, I don't know if that is true for orreries too. (I didn't
> even know there was such a word as "orrery", until you posted your image
> :)
>
> /Ib

They may well be the wrong way round, I just put them up in the order
they came out of the font :-)  I'll reverse the order.

I got the font from http://www.widgetsworld.co.uk/font.php btw (font:
AstroGadget).
There's lots of astrology fonts available, but this is one of the
free ones.

--
I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky kids!