POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Charicture animation demo (456k) : Re: Charicture animation demo (456k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:32:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Charicture animation demo (456k)
From: Corey
Date: 13 Apr 2003 05:12:37
Message: <3e992a05$1@news.povray.org>
I'm asking this here because your pic got me thinkin and I wanna try
something like that too. I've been using wings for a while and done some
tuts on it but still I'm awful, I might be able to manage a character though
and then I'd have to animate it :) Here ia my questions:

1. How did you get that to pov??? Does milkshaper allow you to set pov as a
renderer, or do you have a big .inc file INCLUDING animation info.

2. In either case, how do you get a character like that to interact with a
POV-Ray environment? Lets say you make 2 buildings and you have your guy
jump from one to the other? How do all the positioning?

Thanks, and great job!!!

Corey

---