POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Taza [27 Kb] : RE: Taza [27 Kb] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:32:27 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Taza [27 Kb]
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 11 Apr 2003 19:30:10
Message: <3e975002$1@news.povray.org>

3e9575c5$1@news.povray.org...
> I've nearly completed this tutorial, even though Babelfish threw me a few
> curves during the translation.  In fact, I think that's a testament to
what
> a good job you did on this.  The fact that I can still follow it, even
when
> badly translated is quite a feat!
>
> Thanks for the help!

Hi Slash.
RL (tm) has got me trapped all the week, now I'm free :-)
I'm glad you find it useful. My intention was to make it
easy to follow, a true "step by step" tutorial with a lot of screen
captures, and it seems it works, even for someone who don't
speak spanish. I'm really happy with it.

Thank you very much for your feedback, and happy modelling.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com