POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Capriccio v.8 : RE: Capriccio v.8 Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Capriccio v.8
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 11 Apr 2003 18:46:53
Message: <3e9745dd@news.povray.org>

3E912F9E.520F98AC@mail.com...
> Let's use this version as a basis and post here only
> new files and files which were changed. This way
> we will save a lot of disk space on this news server :)

Hi All.
I finally made a boat for Capriccio.
The file is boat_1.inc.
Textures are only for testing purposes, if someone
wants to change them, it's fine, as I'm going to
concentrate in modelling other ships (there are a lot
of them).
I also include the hamapatch file, because maybe
someone will find it useful if he/she wants to make
the man who is standing on this boat.

Things you must add to capriccio.pov to include the
boat (it's also said in the begining of the .inc file)

In Flags' section:

#declare showBoat1=1;

In Objects' section:

/*********** Boat #1 ********/