POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...modern times : Re: Old Technology...modern times Server Time
14 Jun 2024 20:57:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Technology...modern times
From: Shay
Date: 11 Apr 2003 16:05:56
Message: <3e972024@news.povray.org>
"Renderdog" <slo### [at] hiwaaynet> wrote in message
| Placing fifth overall, this image also won honorable mention for
"Concept,
| Originality, Interpretation of Theme."

By far my favorite picture from this round. The textures on the camera
look really cg, but other than that there is no single improvement I
could imagine. The scene is perfect. This is one of only a few pictures
I have seen in the IRTC which I consider suitable for display in my
home. Incredible geometry. I'm honestly awed by this one.

 -Shay