POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boardgame (53kb) : Re: Boardgame (53kb) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:36:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boardgame (53kb)
From: Daniel Nilsson
Date: 11 Apr 2003 03:52:22
Message: <3e967436$1@news.povray.org>
"Tyler Eaves" <tyl### [at] hotpopcom> wrote in message

> It'd probably be possible to get much the same kinda effect WITHOUT using
> media, especially at that kinda scale.

Probably, but I want to do it with media and I planned to have another
camera angle that shows some pieces close up. But I may give your suggestion
a try just to see the difference.
I have never used media before so I have no idea of what settings are a good
tradeoff between quality and speed. I want it to render as fast as posible
without loosing quality.

--
Daniel Nilsson