POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : 32000 radio samples (there we go again) : Re: 32000 radio samples (there we go again) Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:11:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 32000 radio samples (there we go again)
From: Apache
Date: 10 Apr 2003 06:16:14
Message: <3e95446e@news.povray.org>
The method is far from perfect, but here is the c code I wrote. I have been
thinking of a better way, because there there are some faint plateaus in the
distribution and we don't want that. I guess some smart jittering will get
rid of the plateaus. The algorithm is VERY SLOW, so I'm afraid that coding
it in pov SDL is completely useless!

(Code attached to this post. file extension is .cpp, but the code itself is
ANSI C.)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'main.cpp.txt' (11 KB)