POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: LJ-gas-simulation [980 KB MPEG1 4s / 25 fps 640x512] : Re: LJ-gas-simulation [980 KB MPEG1 4s / 25 fps 640x512] Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LJ-gas-simulation [980 KB MPEG1 4s / 25 fps 640x512]
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 9 Apr 2003 10:15:27
Message: <3e942aff@news.povray.org>
If you could explain a little more in detail
what it is supposed to do, that would be helpful.
Is it some algorithm with which I could calculate
the movement of smoke or fire (due to the way hot
particles move), or am I on the wrong track?

Whats the parsing time (render time shouldn't
be that high with this setup, obviously :-)?

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde